Immigration service (INIS) publishes new FAQ for non-EEA students
The Irish immigration service (INIS) has posted a new Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section at its website, giving answers to more than 30 common questions.
These are some of the questions answered in the guide...
- Do I have to show evidence that I am covered by learner protection arrangements? (Private colleges only)
- What are the holiday arrangements for full-time Non-EEA students?
- Can I pay my college fees in cash?
- Can a college expect me to pay any extra fees that I was not aware of before enrolling in the course, i.e. extra fee for an exam?
- Can I stay in Ireland after I complete my studies to seek employment?